Contoh Dialog expression offering and inviting

Hana : Good morning
Izzah : Good morning
          Why you very happy ?
Hana : Don’t you know , today is my birthday
Izzah : Really ?
            Oh , happy birthday
Hana : Yeah , thank you
             I want to invite you to my birthday party tonight
Izzah : Okay , I’ll be there
            Where will the party be held ?
Hana : In my family’s villa , in Puncak Bogor
Izzah : Okay ,
            What time will the party be held ?
Hana : It will held at 07.30 p.m
Izzah : What must be brought ?
Hana : You must bring any clothers and jacket
             Because , the party held two days
Izzah : Wow
            Who will you invite ?
Hana : Maybe , only my big family and my classmates
Izzah :Oh yeah ?
           That will be a cheerful party
Hana : I think so
Izzah : Btw , what time you go there ?
Hana : Maybe , at 03.30 p.m
            Because , I must prepare supplies party
Izzah : Oh
Hana : How you go there ?
Izzah : I don’t know
Hana : Why don’t you go with my family ?
Izzah : I’d like to , But I think I go there with our classmates
Hana : Yeah, It’s up to you
----/