CONTOH PERCAKAPAN FORMAL DIALOG DI TELEPON RESMI DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS | KANTOR BISNIS

On the phone at the office

Business phone calls

1. Receive calls

Greet/Salutations
Good morning/Good afternoon/ Hello
Identify company

Bell Company

Offer Help
May I help you?/ How can I help you?

A- Asking for name and number

I'm sorry, but she's not here right now. If you give me your name and number, I'll ask her to call you as soon as possible.
I'm sorry but he's in a meeting now, if you give me your name and number, I'll ask him to call you back.
Would you like to leave a message?
useful: Could you spell your name please?

B-Transfer a call
Just a moment please, I transfer your call to Mr. X – or someone who can help you
Just a moment please, I will connect you.
Just a minute, please, and I'll get him
I'm sorry, but he is on another line now, Can you please hold?

2- PHONE CALLS
A- Requesting information
Could you give me some information about…
Could you tell me...
I'd like some information on – about….

B- Setting an appointment
I'm calling to… meet you to discuss your new product line…
I'm calling about… giving you a tour of our factory.
What (time, day, date) would be best for you?
Where would you like to meet?

So, I'll see you.. on Tuesday at 12 :30.
OK. We'll meet… next Friday at your office. ----/